The CNC busbar sawing bending riveting Equipment
performance introduction for the CNC busbar sawing bending riveting Equipment
- Processing range: the length of the busbar is 0.5 meters to 6 meters, the width of the busbar is 30 mm to 220 mm, and the thickness of the busbar is 3 mm to 6 mm.
- The equipment can complete the functions of bus feeding, trimming, sawing, punching, feeding of contact guide sleeve, riveting and pressing of contact, accurate bending and discharging of bus ends, etc;
- The equipment is equipped with an upper computer, and the bus processing special software can automatically convert the workpiece processing drawing into machine code, and automatically process the parts according to the material length;
- Description of the process flow for processing the bus with socket by the bus saw the riveting and bending line:
(1) Determine whether the processed workpiece is consistent with the drawings and raw material specifications and dimensions.
(2) Equipment startup, idling, self-inspection, and standby.
(3) Manual auxiliary feeding to the starting zero point.
(4) Operate the equipment computer, import the workpiece drawing, and determine whether the end trimming (the end trimming, the input end trimming dimension L is greater than 8mm, and the non-end trimming L is zero)
Enter the program command.
(5) End trimming sawing: clamp A at the bus feed port sends a single bus with a length of fewer than 6 meters to the saw port for end trimming, and the end trimming length is not less than 8 mm;
After the bus trimming sawing, clamp A holds the bus to move forward to the position specified by the program (for the workpiece with incomplete ends, clamp A holds the bus directly
To the bending position specified by the program).
(6) Bending of bus front end: clamp A sends the busbar to the bending position of the gantry mobile hydraulic press for numerical control bending of the busbar front end.
(7) Punching socket and riveting contact: the bus bar bent by the front end is clamped and controlled by clamp B, and is carried out at the punching position of the Y-axis mobile hydraulic press
The busbar is punched, and the busbar moves to the riveting station of the hydraulic press. The contact installed in the guide sleeve is riveted in the busbar gap and the riveted contact
The head is consistent with the busbar datum plane; By analogy, the socket punching and contact riveting at the second, and third… positions are completed several times.
(8) Fixed-length sawing of the workpiece: after all the riveting and pressing of the contacts of each socket are completed, clamp B will hold the busbar to move the fixed length to the sawing station and complete
The fixed length of the workpiece is cut off, and clamp A holds the remaining material and waits for the next program instruction;
(9) Bending at the rear end of the bus: clamp B holds the displacement of the busbar after the fixed length sawing, and accurately transfers the end of the bus to the gantry mobile oil pressure
The bending position of the machine is used for the numerical control bending of the rear end of the busbar.
(10) Discharging: after the processing of the busbar, clamp B will automatically clamp the workpiece to the specified position and send it to the roller workpiece storage rack by the flat-top transmission chain
(or push out sideways for storage).
(11) Continuous processing in the later stage: when the remaining material is larger than the length of the workpiece, the feeding clamp A directly sends the busbar to the position specified by the program and bends the front end,
Repeat the previous procedure (2) (3) (4) (5) (6); Until the length of the remaining material is less than the length of the workpiece and cannot continue processing.
- The saw cut section is smooth and clean without burr and collapse, and the width of the 220mm busbar section is less than 0.06mm
- The equipment is equipped with a special water pump for the machine tool. The metal cutting fluid sprays and circularly filters the saw mouth. The cutting powder flows with the liquid and filters on the water tank filter screen.
- The idle standby noise of the equipment is less than 55 dB, and the processing operation noise is less than 70 dB.
- The equipment is highly automated, easy to operate, easy to learn and master, and saves a lot of labor; Safe and reliable, and easy to maintain and maintain.
- See Annex 1 for the detailed drawing of the attached equipment
- When the workpiece is processed continuously and automatically, the last workpiece of each long material shall not be less than 1m.
- Make the insertion notch according to the drawing of the customized square busbar punching notch and the drawing of the riveting insert.